~Secret Training Masters~
||Vivec Arena Canton
||Waistworks, Fighter's Guild
||Seryne Relas' House
||Hawkmoth Legion Garrison
||Does not give the option to train. Possible bug?|
||Buckmoth Legion Fort
||Vivec, St. Delyn
||Abbey of St. Delyn the Wise
||Just east of the Farmhouse
||Lower Level, South-West Bedroom
||Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub
||Missun Akin's Hut
||Sells Secret Grandmaster picks/probes, Thieves Guild|
||Luck Lockup Cornerclub
||Tower of Dusk, Lower Level
||Wolverine Hall, Mages Guild
||80+ disposition required, Mages Guild|
Threads for the Morag Tong
1. Sanguine Enterprise: Eno Hlaalu has it.
2. Glove of Sanguine Horny fist: Guril Retheran in the Flowers of Gold cornerclub
in Vivec Redoran section
3. Sanguine Glib Speech: Shotherra at Thongar's in Khuul. You'll have to taunt
her to make her attack or it's a crime. She doesn't say anything about it.
Just kill her.
4. Sanguine Golden Wisdom: Talis Veran at Ebernanit. Go to Valenvaryon and head
straight southeast. Valenvaryon is on the map that came with the game near the
5. Sanguine Green Wisdom: Gnaw Tooth at Ald Daedroth northwest of the Ahemmusa
6. Sanguine Smiting: Domba is with Gnaw Tooth
7. Sanguine Impaling Thust: Gluronk gra-Shula on the secong floor of Sadrith
Mora's Gateway Inn. Peaceful guy. Taunt him so you don't get in trouble.
8. Sanguine Leaping: Dro'Zaymer in Canal South-Three in Vivec's St Delyn canton
9. Sanguine Safekeeping: Inganar at Ularradallaku. Hard to find. Enter Ghostgate
and work your way northwest to the Dwemer ruin Endusal. The Ghostfence will be
on your left. Head north across a swinging bridge and the shrine is on your
left a little ways down the road If you look on the map that came with the
game, find Dagoth Ur and look just left of it. There is a drawing of the
bridge you will need to find. It took me about an hour or hour and a half of
wandering around inside Ghostfence to find it.
10. Sanguine Silver Wisdom: Earmil in Assurnabitashpi west of the Urshilaku camp
11. Sanguine Unseen Wisdom: Erundil in Indoranyon. It's on the paper map norht of
12. Sanguine Stalking: Thovasi Alen in the shrine of Assarnatamat. In the
ashlands northeast of Balmora.
The other 15 threads are obtained by doing the special duties quests.
13. Sanguine Fleetness: Hrodris at the Halfway Inn in Pelagiad. You can persuade
her to give it to you or kill her. Your choice. It's a murder if you don't
14. Sanguine Denial: Movis Darys. In a Mage's Guild, but don't remember which
one. Eno tells you though.
15. Sanguine Martial Craft: Carecalmo at Ashalmimilkala. It's on an island West
16. Sanguine Sublime Wisdom: Anel Rethelas at Yasammidian. It's West of Ald
Velothi. If you look on your paper map it's near the top all the way to the
west of the map. The shrine is near the dwemer ruins it shows on the map.
17. Sanguine Stolid Armor: Mindeli Saren at Yasammidian
18. Sanguine Sureflight: Durus Marius at the Dark Brotherhood base underneath the
St. Olms canton in Vivec. Can't miss the guarded door.
19. Sanguine Hewing: Durus Marius
20. Sanguine Balanced Armor: Relas Arothan next to Durus Marius
21. Sanguine Deep Biting: Relas Arothan
22. Sanguine Nimble Armor: Severa Magia at Ald Sotha. Look on your map . It's
right next to Vivec tot he northeast
23. Sanguine Swift Blade: Severa Magia
24. Sanguine Fluid Evasion: Severa Magia
25. Sanguine Red Wisdom: Llandrale Varam at Ald Sotha
26. Sanguine Transcendence: Llandrale Varam at Ald Sotha
27. Sanguine Transfiguring: Llandrale Varam at Ald Sotha
Andasreth: in Hlomaren, dome, on a shelf
oBerandas: Gnisis, Arvs-Drelen's place, on a shelf
Hlomaren: Caldera, pawn-shop, on the windowstill (you can also buy it)
Valenvaryon: Urushilaku camp, wise woman's tent, on a table
Falasmaryon: Maar Gan, shrine of the magic rock, lying before the rock
Falensarano: Maelkashishi shrine, Forgotten galeries, topmost landing
Rotheran: Rotheran, communal hut, carried by Rols Ienith
Indoanyon: Tel Fyr, Divas Fyr's room, on a table AFAIR
Telasero: Telasero, lower level, in a coffin
Marandus: Vivec, St. Olms temple, Store-room
~where to find vampires~
alen ancestral tomb (AT)-quarra-west gash region
dulo AT- aundae-molag amur region
hleran AT-quarra-west gash region
othrelas AT-berne-ascadian isles region
raviro AT-berne-azura coast region
Sarethi AT-aundae-sheogorad region
serano AT-quarra-ashlands region
-Volrina quarra is in Drushcati in the Ashlands
-Berne is in Galom Daeus in Molag Amur
-Aundae is in Ashmalech in Sheogorad.
I think that is it, may have missed a few ancestral tombs but the big guys & the clan are in Drushcati, Galom Daeus and Ashmalech.
Ashmalech is located in Sheogorad (2,19)
The only reference is to head directly north staying true as possible in a direct line from Red mountain until you come to an area of islands with an island that has a path in it and hills on both sides of the path. There will be shrooms a plenty and near a large shroom will be the entrance to Ashmalech-Aundae Clan homebase
Galom Daeus is located in Molag Amur (8,0)
It is located in the ruins, north of which will be another set of ruins. In front of the entrance to the observatory is a lava pit (That should be easy to spot)-Ya found the Berne Clan hold
Drushcati is probably the easiest to find since it is in the Ashlands region (-6,17) It is also in the ruins. I think there will be an Orc barbarian out front and a scamp will attack you. To the southeast will be another set of ruins as well as to the northeast. You'll know exactly when you find the Quarra clan hold when you spot dead stilt rider shells lying about.
The NPCs inside will wail on your ass if you're not a vampire of the same blood as they (assumed) or if you're not a vampire at all. So if you wanna be a vamp just visit the correct tomb and have them wail on your ass there.